What you can expect
A week full of high-class mentoring, individual feedback, professional pitch training, exchange with more than 20 experts and other entrepreneurs (12 teams) and networking with corporates and investors.
- Targeted and selective optimization of relevant business fields
- One-on-one consulting with experts
- Corporate speed dating with multinational companies
- Contact to investors
- Fireside evenings
- Pitching event with award ceremony
- Attractive prizes to win
- Free participation including meals
- Entrepreneurs with a business idea or a startup with business plan
- Seeking for financing & scaling
- From the field of IT, digital or high-tech
Five whole days.
Monday starts with a welcome and get together. While having some drinks you will get to know each other, the Firecamp team. Our special guest will be Morten Lund, Denmark´s best-known startup investor. You will have the opportunity to listen to his story and ask him some question.
On Tuesday it´s all about your perfect pitch. You will get a pitch training by professional pitch coaches. They will coach you in the structure of your pitches, in your presentation impression and in persuasive speaking techniques. Be prepared for the best pitch coaching you ever had!
Wednesday and Thursday are Mentoring Days. Each day you will go through three stations with high-level mentors in one-on-one coaching sessions. The mentoring areas are “sales, marketing, product, finance and investment, business model and law”. On Wednesday you are invited to a fireside talk and on Thursday to participate in a pitch event with various startups from the Mafinex Centre of Entrepreneurship in Mannheim.
Friday starts with a corporate speed dating. Various multinational IT and high-tech companies want to get to know you and your startup. Use that opportunity to build up your B2B network.
After that it´s time for the final pitches and the decision. Take the chance to pitch in front of a selected jury and investors, win attractive prizes and the interest of investors!
Apply until Sunday, 4th February 2018 at http://up2b.io/firecamp/
Weitere Informationen zu Events in der Region:
- Der Rhein-Main Startups Eventkalender mit allen Gründerterminen in der Region
- StartupDigest für FrankfurtRheinMain, ein wöchentlicher Newsletter mit den wichtigsten Tech-Startup-Events
WERDE TEIL DER STARTUP-COMMUNITY IN FRANKFURT/RHEIN-MAIN!
Unsere News und Tipps bekommst Du auch bei Facebook, Twitter oder über unseren RSS-Feed. Tausche Dich aus über unsere Facebook-Gruppe oder unseren Slack (kurze Mail an email@example.com für einen Invite). Du kannst auch einen Gastbeitrag schreiben oder Informationen über Dein Startup einreichen.