Gebrauchtwagenheld developed a One-Stop-Shop Solution for Car Dealers and digitizes the complete value chain of trading cars. We horizontally integrate all services related to trading cars in our Software-as-a-Service Solution to significantly increase performance and transparency. The dealers can manage ads in classifieds plattforms, social media and online marketing channels. All leads and conversations are mapped and handled in the SaaS Platform. We developed an algorithm that automatically calculates the correct sales price for a vehicle without having to use 3rd party solutions. Financing options and aftersales are available to upsell customers. A website module for the dealership gives him to access the end-customer access to a digital showroom to completely checkout&finance a vehicle online if needed.
- Developing and scaling the existing Backend Systems of our SaaS platform in teamwork with our CTO
- Conceptioning and Implementing the UI for user-friendly usage with the help of designers
- Conceptioning and executing the database models, our data aggregation technology and several APIs
- Studies of computer science preferably with a focus on programming
- At least 2 years experience with Node.JS
(AngularJS, ReactJS, BackboneJS, …)
- R skills would be a plus
- Skills in developing web scrapers is a big plus
- Profound knowledge of MongoDB
- Knowledge of the AWS stack
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Very skilled founders team having founded before
- Very nice workspace in Frankfurt with lots of space ( and a playstation 😉 )
- Freedom to operate. Input is always welcome!
- Flat hierarchies and awesome teamspirit & events
- Very good personal- and skill-development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Employee stock options are possible
If you are interested send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Weitere interessante Beiträge:
BECOME A PART OF THE STARTUP COMMUNITY IN FRANKFURT/RHEIN-MAIN!
Stay up to date at Facebook, Twitter or through our rss feed. Talk to other local founders in our facebook group or our Slack (short email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive an invite). You can also write a guest post or send us information about your startup.