Frankfurt based InsurTech startup Clark is growing fast and looking for talent to extend their team.
Germany‘s leading digital insurance expert and robo-advisor is looking for an Online Marketing Manager (m/f) to join us in changing the industry and enabling everyone to have the best insurance for their life situation at a fair price with little effort.
Your opportunity: Work in an inspiring environment side by side with experienced
entrepreneurs and engaged marketers to bring Clark’s online marketing to the next level.
• Own Clark’s online marketing channels and develop our customer acquisition
• Actively develop new ways for customers to buy insurance products
• Manage budgets and forecasting for all online marketing channels
• Build and develop new online marketing acquisition channels
• Excel performance KPI’s through diligent optimization
• Work with design, product, development and operations to improve conversion and tracking
• Work with communications and design to craft exceptional marketing creatives
• Your work directly with Clark’s CMO
What you bring: Online marketing skills and customers-centric thinking
• 4+ years experience in online marketing with proven track record in a start-up or performance-oriented
• Background in online marketing of insurance products or financial services a plus
• Ability to think from customer’s perspective and formulate marketing solutions
• Network within the online marketing landscape
• Ability to work in a team
What we offer: Excel your capabilities through working in leading FinTech
• Excel your online marketing capabilities through working in one of Europe’s leading FinTech companies
• Build innovative online marketing solutions
• Become part of a network of successful entrepreneurs
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Weitere interessante Beiträge:
- Startup-Jobs – Stellenausschreibungen aus der Gründerszene in FrankfurtRheinMain
- Startup-Job einstellen
WERDE TEIL DER STARTUP-COMMUNITY IN FRANKFURT/RHEIN-MAIN!
Unsere News und Tipps bekommst Du auch bei Facebook, Twitter oder über unseren RSS-Feed. Tausche Dich aus über unsere Facebook-Gruppe oder unseren Slack (kurze Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org für einen Invite). Du kannst auch einen Gastbeitrag schreiben oder Informationen über Dein Startup einreichen.