Meet Europe’s most promising fintech startups, high-profile investors and corporate executives
After a successful year with several industry-specific conferences, the team behind Exec I/O will focus all its efforts for 2015 on the sector of fintech.
Relying on our core competencies, we will host the biggest, most exclusive and influential Exec I/O of all times. Our mission is to unite Europe’s finance industry through connecting carefully selected corporate senior executives, successful startup founders and active investors.
Exec I/O’s unique concept is specifically tailored to the needs of executives. The conference’s program will feature more than 40 high-class speakers sharing insights in high-quality talks and panel discussions. Throughout the day Exec I/O offers a vast variety of open networking as well as private matchmaking opportunities.
Welcoming the most influential players from various finance sectors Exec I/O Fintech is the biggest invitation-only fintech conference in Europe!
- Bank as a platform, importance of banking APIs
- Investment services & management
- Credit scoring & asset backed loans
- Peer to peer lending
- Innovation in insurance
- Crypto currencies
- Big data in fintech
- Currency solutions / cross-border payments
Exec I/O Fintech is designed for:
- Senior executives from financial institutions
- Founders of innovative & scalable startups with a proven track record
- Active investors (corporate VCs, VCs, family offices, business angels, accelerators)
- 6-figure Revenue
- 6-figure Funding (VCs, BAs, Accelerator/Incubator)
- At least 4 full-time employees (excl. founding team)
- Significant traction (relevant amount of customers)
Apply to pitch at the conference
Startups interested in pitching in front of the numerous investors and corporate executives should either:
- send us a current pitch deck
- or a written elevator pitch, some team information, the track record (revenue, customers), a brief lookout into the future of your business, the desired funding and a link to the page/product.
Datum & Uhrzeit
Anmeldung + Info
Weitere Informationen zu Events in der Region:
- Der Rhein-Main Startups Eventkalender mit allen Gründerterminen in der Region
- StartupDigest für FrankfurtRheinMain, ein wöchentlicher Newsletter mit den wichtigsten Tech-Startup-Events
WERDE TEIL DER STARTUP-COMMUNITY IN FRANKFURT/RHEIN-MAIN!
Schenke uns Dein „gefällt mir“ bei Facebook, follow uns bei Twitter, abonniere unseren RSS-Feed und nutze die Sharing-Funktionen unter unseren Beiträgen. Du kannst auch einen Gastbeitrag schreiben oder Informationen über Dein Startup einreichen.